Oct 01 2023
LOOK Marketing is in search of new, strategic eyes and hands for our growing merchandising design and retail environment reset services to support our industry leading powersport & marine product client in the USA and Canada
The specialist will support our ongoing merchandising services growth; LOOK is seeking a Visual Merchandising Spark Plug to lead a variety of merchandising buildouts and resets for our industry leading client’s powersport / motorsport dealerships.
You will directly report to the LOOK Director of Show and Retail Design / Visual Merchandising
- Lead the on-site execution of powersports, in-dealership merchandising set-ups and resets according to a provided brand direction and your strategic creativity. (no planogram).
- Ensure a seamless approach is taken to support the in-dealership customer experience, linking brand/merchandise presentation and retail creative across different locations.
- Strategize with LOOK and Client stake holders to determine approach to on-brand/product positioning
- Lead efforts at multiple sites in multiple states/provinces, in the creation and implementation of creative brand/merchandise presentation concepts and techniques that promote an exciting shopping environment for customers, and drives revenue
- Communicate effectively, ensure timely, consistent communication with all lines of business
- Strategically plan/manage multiple projects simultaneously, anticipating obstacles, determining solutions ensuring deadlines are met
- Pre-visit planning with client, LOOK specialist, and dealership to ensure on-site design efficiency
- Logically and strategically plan travel throughout North America (need passport)
- Steward budgets, ensuring optimal use of available funds, maintaining timely & accurate reporting
You Have :
- 6+ years experience and knowledge of Visual Merchandising of outdoor products, recreational products, or motorsports industries, retail product presentation, and display window design and stylizing.
- Savvy regarding Visual Merchandising industry trends, vendors, materials and design elements
- Demonstrate consistent and high-quality work ethic
- Have project management and organizational skills; must be proficient in time management with a focus on managing multiple tasks, assigning priorities, and meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Proficient at adjusting an established strategy to fit differing physical retail environments and differing inventory collections
- Proven ability to build working relationships, influence all levels by being knowledgeable and credible
- Exhibit personal and professional excellence with the ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential, sensitive information
- Experience Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and/or Google drive and docs
- Travelled extensively and are comfortable with extended, multi-stop presentation builds. Need to be flexible even if it is project based.
- Driven to tell a brand story through display presentation – comprehension of specific client brand positioning .
- Solution-oriented, passionate about merchandising and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Minimum six years of Retail and Merchandising experience in Powersports, Outdoor products, or Motorsports world.
This is a project based, contract position paying premium rates for premium work. Full brand and product training included (brand knowledge expectations are high and mandatory to merchandise properly), company cc included for travel and resources. Work is remote with occasional in-person training and/or meetings. Based in US Mid-West, Central Florida, or ATL area would be ideal yet not mandatory.
Integrity, Energy, Professionalism, and Passion are required in that order! The individual must be motivated to work in powersport environments that are undergoing a merchandising modernization revolution. Work for a small, specialized agency delivering projects at a best-in-class level. Must be driven to deliver projects that make impact on our client’s dealership businesses and ours. Bottom line, do you want to be a part of something special and do something you love?
Get ready to leverage your creativity and organizational skills, and love of powersports to take your career experiences to the next level. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to all success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit and is dedicated to doing things right.
#LOOKatUS: LOOK is a strategic marketing agency offering a range of integrated communications and go-to-market services based on Florida’s Space Coast. LOOK offers strategic brand building, promotional marketing efforts in the areas of public relations, content creation (creative, video production and photography), retail and show merchandising design and experiential event marketing.
Please forward your pitch and resume for our Merchandising Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.
Nov 21 2022
CAN-AM On-Road Experience Specialist Teams
UPDATE – NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential activation for client BRP. We’re looking for engaging, driven, reliable, safety minded, handlebar vehicle lovin, human experience specialist.
The two-person teams will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers from late-February through July 2023 and will visit 14-16 (tbc) regional dealerships as Can-Am On-Road Specialists. The team will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road test-ride experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder and Ryker owners. The ideal contracted candidates will be great road warrior friends with a passion for travel, attention to detail, and riding and loves to share that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two specialists per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 Crew Cab truck and 28’ enclosed event trailer with four 2023 Can-Am demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from multi-day dealership activation to dealership activation, this includes through busy city traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and test-ride logistics
- Lead group rides – specialists must have a motorcycle endorsement and have extensive experience (personal or professional) riding motorcycles or Can-Am on-road vehicles.
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you to be a true specialist.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at various BRP dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Manage on-site registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the #wecanallride persona – Safety minded while making it fun and easy for ‘new to sport’ consumers
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outdoors in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
- Ideally the two team mates compliment one another in as many ways as possible.
Experience/Event Specialist Compensation:
- Competitive, bi-weekly contract pay (1099) based on experience and ability.
- complete product and production training in Melbourne, Florida
- All expense paid
- Performance bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our experiential events and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit! #LOOKatUS
Please forward your pitch and resume for our On-Road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.
Sep 08 2021
We’re looking for a marketing communications and PR professional who has passion and the magical ability to generate earned media in recreational product, lifestyle, machinery, and hospitality industries. Our ‘Spark Plug’ must be a good storyteller and have a passion for machines and experiences that move you physically and emotionally. We’re looking for a good person that will make our clients job easier and makes them say, “WOW.”
Our PR Spark Plug will be a strong point person to help lead our earned media and special project efforts to ensure people LOOK. Based on Florida’s Space Coast, we launch marketing efforts that span across North America. The brands we represent are strong, led by smart people and solid backing and support… It’s a cool gig for a pro with white-collar smarts and blue collar work ethic and deep pride. You need to love the accelerator and leading the pack, in business and life.
Description of the Communications & PR position responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, and maintains promotional communications activities and projects to keep the public informed of our clients’ stories, accomplishments, programs, and point of view; to include preparation and distribution of information, content creation leadership to ensure the public message/image is aligned with client strategies.
- Manage the client accounts – proactive, regular client communication, coordinate and execute assignments/projects, timelines and deadlines, ensuring agency exceeds KPIs and client satisfaction.
- Manage development and implementation of strategic pr/communications plan, continuously contributing new and creative ideas that gives client and agency an edge.
- Create mini plans for key initiatives, while keeping timelines and efforts organized through overlapping priorities.
- Deliver top-tier results, proactive media relations, securing impactful placements.
- Draft written materials, including press releases, memos, talking points, pitches, statements, Q&As, and more.
- Showcases a firm understanding of social media and recreational product trends.
- Identify and formulate partnerships with external brands to enhance client visibility and extend their PR reach, as appropriate.
- Lead client calls guiding strategic discussions and reporting on results.
- Present at in-person client and stakeholder meetings.
- Ability to pitch and collaborate with all editorial mediums on earned coverage opportunities.
- Holds established marine, powersports and lifestyle media relationships with the skills to develop new relationships using traditional and digital tools.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, communications, marketing, business, or relevant focus
- 4+ years PR, communications, or journalism, or relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a leader and team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for Mac and Google Drive Apps
- Possesses excellent writing skills, with strong attention to detail, AP level.
- Detail and results-oriented with the ability to be creative while maintaining precision.
- A proven understanding of social media platforms such with an eye for emerging trends and a high comfort level with integration and content creation.
- Availability to travel, while juggling day-to-day tasks necessary to keep projects moving forward.
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced water sports enthusiast
- Strong planning and multi-project management ability.
- Licensed, safe driver
- Physical requirements – Able to work in non-climate-controlled environment. Able to lift 50 pounds if necessary. Safety sensitive situations.
Cherry on top:
- Can back up a boat trailer
- Has a motorcycle endorsement
- Habla español. Parle francais.
- Well-travelled, worldly, knows stuff
- Knows the difference between Cajun grouper and blackened salmon.
- Has run a 5K
- Work Remotely: Limited, 4:1
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Salary: $55K-$65K per year
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Additional financial and quality of life perks
LOOK at us:
LOOK Marketing is an award-winning, strategic marketing agency offering integrated communications and go-to-market services based on Florida’s Space Coast. Our team offers strategic brand building, promotional marketing efforts in the areas of storytelling, public relations, content creation, video production, retail and show merchandising design, and experiential event marketing. LOOK clients are global and local leaders in their segments, and they all sell fun… Passion rules, that’s how we roll.
LOOK Marketing is based in Melbourne, Florida with project-based staff in 14 states and two Canadian provinces.
Please send your pitch to email@example.com
Jul 28 2020
Internship with us and Learn
LOOK Marketing is accepting ‘pitches’ for our Spring and Summer Marketing Internship. You’ll work directly with our team of Spark Plugs to develop strategies and execute tactics to help our world class clients’ engines roar. Your opportunities for real world experience are at LOOK Marketing. No cliche internship here. You’ll work on and contribute to real projects. This is not a, ‘get me coffee,’ or take out the trash semester time filler. We are looking for the Spark Plugs with fire.
LOOK is an award-winning creative idea agency that has hosted over half a dozen young marketers with paid internships. As a result, some of our LOOK internship alumni have gone on to their dream jobs. Likewise others have joined our agency engine, such as Tyler Fischer, working into full time positions at LOOK. Space Coast is our home located near downtown Melbourne, Florida and we are looking to help launch your marketing, advertising, sales, and business career with real world experience.
Be LOOK’s Spark Plug Intern
We are specialists in numerous marketing promotion and communication services and you will be immersed in our integrated efforts. Our core services involve media & public relations, content creation and video production, experiential marketing and event planning, visual merchandising design, strategic branding, and creative ideation.
Do you have fire? Can you be our newest Spark Plug? Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! Our interns must motivated to work in an ever-changing environment and have the mind-set to deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Please forward your pitch and resume for LOOK’s Spark Plug Internship to Info@look-marketing.com.